Monday, March 9, 2009

Dr. Tom

It's official...I'm an ass...I totally had the sex over and over, and over again with Dr. Tom. I was wasted and totally booty called him at 5am...he drove 45 min to pick me up to drive another 30 min to my house. And then back 30 min the next day so I could pick my car up...What can I say, I'm just a damn good lay and by the way so is he!!!

I need to break up with Ted if this happens again. I have not seen Dr. Tom since before Ted and I started dating. Once is ok..no need to make a fuss about it. Two times is a reoccurrance, and 3 times is a pattern.

It is pretty clear to me that Ted has no intention of going to the Dr. and asking about what he can do to make his junk work...so I should just do the inevitable and break up with him sooner rather then later.

No comments:

Post a Comment