Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I'm so sad. I keep thinking about Dr Tom. I can't get the man out of my head. This is my problem with him...the sex is so intimate and passionate, that I start to think that I really like him. Ok so maybe I do really like him. He is handsome, fun, rich, loves to have adventures, good in bed, loves to go down on me, kissing him is amazing, and he like to cuddle. How could a girl not fall for him? So once again, I'm screwed. I can't stop thinking about him. I did the worst thing ever...I sent him a text saying I couldn't get him out of my head...WTF have I no shame?

Ahhh I piss myself off. I should of just let sleeping dogs lie. it had been months since he called me, asking me to hang out. I think that he finally got the hint after awhile with all the excuses I gave him...and now...the tables have turned.

God, when will I learn that I can't have causal sex anymore.

It just feels so real...

Maybe what feels real is just the thought. The thought of having someone to be close to. Someone that just wants me and wants me all the time- no matter what. Someone who has the potiental to be a life long friend/partner.

Ok I'm done...I'll get over it...again...

No comments:

Post a Comment