Sunday, March 1, 2009

Sunday Already?

Ever wonder why Sunday seems to come so fast? The week can just drag on and on, but the weekend goes by too fast. There is always so much more that I want to do, but never have enough time to fit it all in. The weekend was good- got to see the best friend since 1st grade. She moved to the east cost a couple years ago for her work. I was able to see her Thursday night (we went to starby's) along with the other best friend, and her brother. It's funny that growing up I always thought of him as being so young, but he is only 1 year younger then me.

Friday I was off of work, so we spent the day together...we went shopping!!!! Not really a surprise there, what else do I love doing- ahahahhaha. We went to Ethel's too...so fun!


I love it there, it's pink and brown and lots of chocolate to choose from. Not to mention good lattes. It is warm and cozy in there. I feel at home and happy.

Friday night a big group of us went to a local bar for drinks...it was just so nice to be able to see her and spend time with her. I miss her like crazy!

I'm ready for nap time!

No comments:

Post a Comment